Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Books of the Bible is shipping

I just received email notice from the IBS (International Bible Society) that they have shipped my copy of the new format of the Bible, The Books of the Bible (TNIV). Unfortunately, I will not be home to receive it and report on it when it arrives. My wife and I are still with our daughter and her family, helping them after the birth of their daughter on July 13. We will be back home August 9, for a few days, and then off on another trip.

1 comment:

Random Whim said...

Mine arrived today. A little damage to the cover at the top of the spine and in one corner on the front, but I've seen worse from Amazon and other large on-line book merchants. I was expecting the cover and binding to be a little sturdier, but for $8.99 I won't complain any more.